Thursday, October 28, 2010

REALLY!!!???

Well I am now having to redesign my blog which doesn't make me very happy! So this post will be short! I have to get to designing my blog to make it pretty!
I made this super fast and easy Halloween projects this week and wanted to get them posted for you.
All 3 of these projects were made with Mambi's latest Halloween paper pad and soft spoken embellishments.

I love this witches hat! Super easy to make. Start off making a cone and then embellish away. I used Martha Stewart glitter to add and extra punch! Love it!

 This treat bag was super easy as well and would be great to use for those class parties. The treats are in a cellophane bag held in with a staple. A decorative edge adds just a little something! 
This treat bag reminds me of something you might find in a grocery store. This bag gives the element of surprise. You are not sure what is inside! A trick or a treat!! Hee Hee!
Adhering the ends and then using a crimper gives it that grocery store look. Another great idea for a class party.

Well hopefully some of my followers are able to find me! I will be posting this on my Facebook page as well. 
Go to the Me and my BIG Idea blog to get some great Halloween and Thanksgiving ideas.
Have a fun and safe Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment